Graduate Assigned Study

Other undergraduate courses at the 300 and 400 level that are offered, may be taken for graduate credit if they contribute to a coherent program of study. A Graduate Assigned Study Form must be approved by the faculty instructor of the course and is submitted to the Green Bay One Stop Shop for completion of enrollment. To obtain the form click here.

Academic standards for graduate-level credit exceed standards for undergraduate credit. Increased standards may be in the form of additional academic work and/or an increase in grading standards. Students should be aware of the requisites required for cross-listed or approved courses.