Graduate Students Who Want to Enroll in Undergraduate-Level Courses in the Same Semester

This policy is intended to establish guidelines by which graduate-level students can enroll in undergraduate courses and undergraduate-level students can enroll in graduate courses. It is not intended to replace any other policies or procedures regarding the taking of classes, tuition, and segregated fees.

  • Students must gain permission from instructor to enroll in the course using the Course Registration/Late Add form by clicking here.
  • If permission is granted the Registrar's office will contact the student with confirmation of enrollment or further instruction if permission is denied. If the student has questions they should email the Green Bay One Stop Shop at
  • Course tuition and fees are assessed based on the level of the course taken.
  • Undergraduate courses cannot fulfill a graduate degree course requirement.
  • Course data is annotated on the transcript by level of course.
  • Students who want to take an undergraduate course prior to their graduate degree program should submit an application for admission as a non-degree seeking course taker with admissions. More information here.