Conservation Data Management Analysis
The Graduate Certificate in Conservation Data Management and Analysis will provide students with relevant training to gather, process, and analyze data related to conservation, including the specifics behind variable types of data collected in the field. Additionally, through this three, three-credit online course curriculum, learners will gain the skills and practice to spatially analyze and map conservation data for most effective implementation. Please note that this program is 100% online.
|BCM 705||Conservation Research and Monitoring||3|
|BCM 730||Data Analytics and Visualization||3|
|BCM 750||Spatial Analysis and Mapping||3|
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- 3.0 grade point average. Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission
How to Apply as a Graduate Special Student (non-degree seeking):
Please send the following materials to the Office of Graduate Studies at email@example.com.
- UW System Application for Graduate Special Status: apply.wisconsin.edu
- Official transcript showing proof of a bachelor's degree sent to UWGB Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org directly from the institution that issued the degree. Note: students who completed their bachelors at UWGB do not have to submit official transcripts.
- International students may also need to provide the following documentation:
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL, Duolingo, or IELTS)
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES. UWGB recommends one of the following evaluation services:
How to Apply as a Current, UWGB Degree Seeking Graduate Student:
Progress to Completion
- Candidate applies to the Conservation Data Management and Analysis certificate program by submitting the appropriate materials.
- Candidate is admitted to the Conservation Data Management and Analysis certificate program by the UWGB Program Chair.
- Student fulfills the program course requirements.
- Students completing a graduate degree program at UWGB will have the certificate posted to their transcripts upon conferral of their graduate degree.
- Students who are not completing a graduate degree may request certificate verification from the Office of Graduate Studies at email@example.com.