Undergraduates Who Want to Enroll in Graduate-Level Courses

This policy is intended to establish guidelines by which UWGB undergraduate-level students can enroll in UWGB graduate courses. It is not intended to replace any other policies or procedures regarding the taking of classes, tuition, and segregated fees.

  • Students must submit a graduate application for admission as a non-degree seeking student (Graduate Special status).
  • Students must also gain permission from instructor to enroll in the course using the Course Registration/Late Add form by clicking here.
  • Enrollment and permission to enter graduate-level courses is not guaranteed and may not be granted if student has not yet completed their Bachelor's degree.
  • If student is admitted as a graduate special student and permission is granted for enrollment the Registrar's office will contact student to confirm enrollment or provide further instruction if permission is denied. If the student has questions they should email the Green Bay One Stop Shop at gboss@uwgb.edu.
  • Course tuition and fees are assessed based on the level of the course taken.
  • Graduate credits can satisfy undergraduate degree course requirements through the established University substitution process.
  • Course data is annotated on the transcript by level of course.