2019-2020 Graduate Catalog
- Numbered XXX-798, Variable 1-3 credits.
- Students prepare a statement of objectives and a list of readings and/or research projects that will fulfill learning outcomes, which faculty will approve.
- Independent study courses cannot be elected on an audit or pass/no credit graded basis.
- Independent studies may be taken only with a regular member of the UW-Green Bay faculty or academic staff member.
- Graduate Special students are not eligible to enroll in Independent Study.