2019-2020 Graduate Catalog
Mode of Instruction
- In Person - Faculty and students are scheduled in a particular classroom or laboratory during a set day/time.
- Interactive Video - Faculty and students are scheduled at a particular time at one of several campus sites and interactively use audio, computer and video connections simultaneously.
- Online - Online courses let students and faculty interact with each other as class members entirely over the Internet. Instructional courseware utilizes web pages, discussion groups and UWGB e-mail. Online courses do not meet at a particular time or place, but they are structured within the academic semester timeframe and require class participation several times each week.
- Blended - A blended course is a course where the content is taught using face-to-face and online or “time-out-of-class” learning modes. Blended courses are approximately 40-60% online with the remainder conducted face-to-face.
- Virtual Classroom - Faculty and students interact with each other as class members entirely over the Internet during a set day/time. Faculty and students converse and interact with each other’s coursework while viewing each other in a real-time classroom setting (this would be skype or zoom, etc.)
- In Person w/streaming online capability - Faculty and students are scheduled in a particular classroom or laboratory during a set day/time. Class sessions can be viewed live, but are also are recorded for later access via the Internet.