2019-2020 Graduate Catalog
- Numbered XXX-797, Variable 1-6 credits.
- Students prepare a statement of internship setting and working arrangement with outside intern supervisor. Work performed will fulfill course learning outcomes and be approved by faculty member.
- Students will have a site supervisor and faculty supervisor for work performed.
- All parties, student, faculty member and site supervisor, should discuss and set expectations regarding hours worked and performance feedback before work begins.
- All additional requirements for hire (if any) should be identified prior to enrollment and an outline of how these will be met should be explained to the student intern.
- Graduate Special students are not eligible for Internships.